12.07.2010

This Is My Daddy



Pended post from 12/7/2010


So, right now, I am sitting at my desk at work thinking about my daddy. I saw this picture which is inserted in this blog, where he is smiling and happy with my mom. I remember that smile, because even today, it's on his face. I remember his hat that he wears and seeing him at the metro with his red coat (below) and looking as KOOL as he wants to be. I sit here thinking about all that him and my mom have done for us, their 3 girls and 8 grandchildren. Oh yeah, and their three son-in-laws...oh two, one-to-be in August.






Well, back to Daddy, he means the WORLD to me and my family. WE LOVE him dearly!






Me sharing with all of you that;






When I pray, I have finally recognized that I HAVE to Pray first to Jesus, and ask HIM to speak to our Father on our behalf in prayer. I ask Jesus to ask GOD to forgive us of our sins, even the one's we are not aware of...see, this walk of Faith includes "us" , you, me and all of us buidling a relationship with HIM. This isn't just about fighting Sarcomatiod Carcinoma of the Prostate, this is about getting back good with GOD. This is about fighting the sickness and diesase's of the world.






When I pray, I see myself, cleaning my daddy's bones, brushing the tumors off of them. I see GOD's Angels cleaning his body, and making it so clean I can see his bones white and with no tumors on them. I see his blood flowing like GOD designed it to flow. I see daddy, walking again and HEALED, WHen I pray, I pray that GOD will use my daddy as a vessel for HIM (GOD) and let my daddy be one miracle here on earth for the world to see and realize that GOD's word is true, that BY HIS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED. I pray and remind GOD of HIS word, ask and you shall recieve...Jesus said when two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they ask, it shall be done for them of my Father in Heaven. I touch and agree in Daddy (James Irving Muckelvene's) Healing in Jesus name.






See, when I pray, I see the daddy below in these pictures, BEING HEALED, Smiling, Walking, giving his family LOVE, JOY, being Kind and GOOD. See. GOD is...and I want to share with you today, that my daddy will be healed and we will continue to ask, seek and knock. If you know of anyone willing to walk this walk of faith with us and help us seek doctors to help us find the Cure for Sarcomatoid Carcinoma of the Prostate, or email us at forwewalkbyfaithnotsight@yahoo.com. I'm ready for the VICTORY! I know it's near. Be a Vessel.






With love, Mecia and Enjoy the posted pictures of my daddy. This is currently, the song he sings and had us sing with him. What a Friend I have in Jesus.






















































































































No comments: